This article provides information on how to schedule meetings via the Zoom Outlook add-in and Kerio Outlook Connector (KOFF).
Please note that some advanced Zoom features, like conference rooms, shared calendars, etc, might not be available for or supported by Kerio Connect. For additional information, please contact Kerio or Zoom Support.
- Open Outlook application.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click on the Schedule a Meeting button.
- Click Sign In to log in to your Zoom account.
- Type your Zoom email address and password.
The email address should be the same as the email address that you are using in Kerio Connect.
- Once logged in, choose the settings for the meeting in the Zoom - Schedule Meeting window.
- Click Continue.
- Review the meeting information that is automatically filled in the Title, Location, and Description fields.
- Add the Required and/or Optional attendees in the corresponding fields.
- Click Send.
Zoom Meeting is successfully scheduled using the KOFF account.