When migrating user data from the source Exchange or IMAP server, the Kerio Exchange Migration Tool (KEMT) or Kerio IMAP Migration Tool (KIMT) might experience an unexpected stop or hang. As a result, KEMT/KIMT partially migrates the user accounts' data.
A possible reason for inconsistently migrated data is having an empty User list. It happens when the migration user account doesn't have Administrator rights.
The OS meets Migration Tools requirements
Faulty, huge, or corrupted items on the IMAP or Exchange source server. In-between devices (firewall, Antivirus, etc) are blocking the proper communication.
Workaround for KIMT and KEMT
- Create an IMAP or Exchange account in Outlook.
- Synchronize the IMAP/Exchange account with an existing MailHost provider.
- Install Kerio Outlook Connector (KOFF).
- Manually copy folders (or particular items) from the IMAP/Exchange account to the Kerio Connect KOFF account.
Workaround for KEMT
- Run the following command in Exchange Shell for each Exchange user. This will create a PST file for the user.
New-MailboxExportRequest –Mailbox user –FilePath file.pst
- Import the PST file into a Kerio Connect account configured in Outlook (KOFF, Exchange ActiveSync).
Downloading Kerio Connect Directory Extensions and Migration Tools