KOFF may experience intermittent startup and crash issues with faulty mso98win32client.dll and OLMAPI32.dll modules displayed in the event error logs. The Outlook might fail or not start because of the local application corruption or firewall and Antivirus restrictions. The Outlook won't load generating splash screen (Exception code: 0xc0000005).
The Outlook installation should be repaired or diagnosed in order to resolve the profile accessibility issues.
The following faulting application errors are displayed in Windows Event logs:
The Outlook application is faulty or corrupted.
- Disable the Windows Defender Application Control policies.
- Disable the network firewall or create a Whitelisting rule for
*skype.net. Refer to the article Using Kerio Control Web Filter for the instructions.
- Revert to a previously working version of Outlook.
- Repair the Outlook application.
- If you are using Office 365, then run diagnostics using Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant.
Office Applications Crash or Cannot Start (modifying MS Office registry for
- Unable to Install KOFF Due to Multiple Outlook Installed in the System
- Kerio Connect Account Cannot Be Created When Using Microsoft Outlook 2016/2019
- Error: "This MAPI provider DLL might be harmful to your system"
- The File Mso98Win32Client.dll is Incompatible with MS Outlook
- Fixes or Workarounds for Recent Issues in Outlook for PC