Kerio Connect Client is a native desktop application for managing emails, chat messages, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes. This article describes the process to install and configure the Kerio Connect Client on Windows.
Note: Kerio Connect Client (KCC) does NOT require Administrator rights to be started successfully.
Kerio Connect Server needs to be installed.
- Open your browser and go to the Kerio Connect Webmail page.
- Click on the Integration with Windows link.
- Click on the Download button in the Kerio Connect Client section.
- Open the downloaded installer to run the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- If needed, click the Advanced button to specify the Server address as well - it can be either FQDN or the IP address.
- If you are using third-party antivirus software, please exclude the following folders from scanning to avoid stability issues with Kerio Connect Client:
C:\Program Files\Kerio(if this folder is created)