Users reported that their Calendar in Outlook is not updating, e.g., meetings or appointments are missing.
This article guides you on how to resolve Calendar synchronization issues in Outlook.
Note: The same process applies to the other Kerio Connect user folders (i.e., INBOX, Tasks, Contacts, etc.), too.
- Navigate to the Kerio Store folder.
Please, see below the default locations for different operating systems:
- Navigate to the
- Look for the
status.fldfile in the Calendar folder and make sure it complies with the following criteria:
- The file should not be empty, or the file size should not be 0 bytes.
- For the Appointments folder, the first line of the file should start with
T2, and near the end of the file,
WIPF.Appointmentshould be included.
Reference for the other folders:
INBOX, Sent Items, Drafts, and all the other email-related folders -
- INBOX, Sent Items, Drafts, and all the other email-related folders -
- If the
status.fldfile complies with the criteria above, continue with step 5. If it fails in any of them, this may require further investigation. Here are some articles you can start with:
- Stop Kerio Connect.
Please refer to this article on Starting or Stopping the Kerio Connect Server.
- Delete the metadata files.
- Start the Kerio Connect service.
- Log in to the affected username mailbox via Webmail.
The Calendar should sync upon login. If not, stop the Kerio Connect service again and proceed with the following steps.
- Rename the Calendar folder to
- Restart Kerio Connect service.
- Log in to Webmail, which creates a new Calendar folder.
- Access the
- Open the
- Copy the EML files and paste them to the
#msgsfolder in the new Calendar folder.
This process can be performed while Kerio Connect is running.
- Log in to WebAdmin and run a Reindex on that user's account.
- Go to Accounts > Users.
- Click on the user.
- Click More actions.
- Select Reindex Mailbox.
The Calendar should sync in Outlook.