Kerio Connect server is available as a standard installation package for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux RPM, and Linux Debian. This article shares the process of installing Kerio Connect on Linux RPM.
Note: Make sure your system meets all requirements before starting the installation.
- Download the latest version of Kerio Connect.
- Run the installer with root rights or using this command:
rpm -i <installation_file_name.rpm>
rpm -i kerio-connect-8.0.0-6333.linux.rpm
Note: Kerio Connect uses the RPM application for installations, which does not allow modifying the Kerio Connect location.
- Follow the steps in the installation wizard. Kerio Connect gets installed in the
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Perform the initial configuration of Kerio Connect.