After installing Kerio Outlook Connector or KOFF, you must manually create the user profiles before using Microsoft Outlook.
This article provides you the step-by-step instructions on how to create a profile manually.
- For Kerio Connect 8.3 (and newer) and Microsoft Outlook 2010 (and newer), you can add multiple Kerio Outlook Connector accounts in one profile in Microsoft Outlook.
- For older versions, a single Kerio Outlook Connector account is allowed for each profile.
- If you install KOFF on a computer with Kerio Outlook Connector, you can convert old profiles to new ones.
- If you are switching to Kerio Connect from another mail server (e.g., Exchange), you must create new profiles in Outlook.
- To create a profile manually, go to Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles.
- Click Add, enter a name for the profile and continue.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select the Other service and choose Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition). Click Next.
NOTE: If you do not see an option to choose KOC Offline Edition, you must be using Simplified Account Creation in Microsoft Outlook. Disable Simplified Account Creation.
- Enter the following details:
- Server name (or IP address) of Kerio Connect.
- Your Account name (Kerio Connect username) and Password.
- If the user is not from the primary domain, the Username must include the domain (e.g., email@example.com).
- To check the connection, click on Retrieve Info — if the data is correct, the dialog displays the Username and Email address.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Outlook profile is now created manually and synchronizes the Kerio Connect account to Microsoft Outlook.