While using the Kerio Outlook Connector Offline Edition (KOFF), the Global email Address Book feature requires additional settings to obtain the server's contact list. KOFF allows displaying the public contacts folder under the People menu.
If you cannot find the user name or internal email address you are looking for in the autocomplete list, you can choose another address book from the Outlook Global Address List, so-called GAL.
You can change the default Address Book if needed.
- Launch Outlook and open People menu.
- Right-click on your contact folder and click on "Properties".
- Select the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check the box Show this folder as an email Address Book.
Note: enabling public folders administration in the Webadmin panel enables 'Show this folder as an email Address Book' for each public folder in KOFF.
If no longer needed, the user can remove those public folders from the address book by disabling 'Show this folder as an email Address Book'.
- Click Ok.
- To assign and modify Sharing settings, open the Folder Sharing tab.
- To edit the synchronization settings, open the Folder Synchronization tab.
Contacts that do not contain email addresses will not be visible when you compose a new email.
To change the address list order (priority) when sending emails or when opening the address book, click on Address Book -> Tools -> Options and set the necessary folders and address list.
All configured Contacts folders can be managed using Account settings.
- Click File -> Account Settings.
- Open Address Books tab -> click Change.
- Remove unused Address Book or change show names priority (First Last or Last First).
Compose or reply to a message and the address book with contacts should populate.