Kerio Connect examines each incoming email with all the enabled tests and filters. Based on the resulting spam score, Kerio Connect marks the message as spam or delivers it to the Inbox folder as a legitimate message.
- Administrators can define separate scores for messages to be marked as spam and to be blocked.
This article explains how to set the spam score limits in Kerio Connect from the administration console.
- Log in to the Kerio Connect administration console.
- Go to Configuration > Content Filter > Spam Filter.
- In the Spam Rating tab, define the following Spam rating limits:
- Tag score - If the message reaches the Tag score, Kerio Connect marks it as spam.
Block score - If the message reaches the Block score, Kerio Connect discards the message.
NOTE: If you set the block value too low, legitimate messages may be discarded. Use the Forward the message to quarantine address option when testing and optimizing the spam filter and specify an account where Kerio Connect sends and stores the copies of all blocked messages. Once the block value is adjusted, you can enable the Send bounce message to sender option.
- Configuring Spam Filtering Settings in Kerio Connect Client
- Spam/Not Spam Buttons Are Missing in Webmail
- Kerio Anti-spam filter