Kerio Outlook Connector Offline Edition (KOFF) allows creating rules in order to filter and sort incoming emails automatically. The default location to store emails is the Inbox folder. This feature helps to move the messages into necessary folders instead of manually dragging them.
Some Outlook functionality, such as assign emails to the color category, is not supported by Filtering rules.
- Go to Microsoft Outlook > Kerio Connect tab > Options.
- Click Filtering Rules.
- Create new or edit the existing rules.
- You can create multiple rules as per your requirement.
- If you want to manually edit Sieve Filtering script, click Edit Script.
- If you want the messages to be filtered by the newly created rule, select the Stop processing more rules option in the Select the actions section.
- Rules are run from top to bottom in the order of their appearance in the Rules window.
- To change the order of rules, select the rule you want to move, and then select the up or down arrow to move the rule to the position you want in the list.
Create a test mail as per the created rule and verify that it is filtered/moved to the appropriate folder.