By default, you have one calendar in Kerio Connect Client. You can configure the Kerio Connect to include more calendars.
- In your Kerio Connect Client, go to the Calendars section.
- Click the plus sign next to the My Calendars label.
- Type a name for the new calendar.
- Click the arrow next to the calendar name to:
- Rename, share, or delete the calendar.
- Select the color Kerio Connect Client uses to display events in this calendar.
Related Articles: Creating and Displaying Public Calendars in Kerio Connect Client