If all the user’s emails or folders have corrupted on the mailbox due to some technical issues and it needs to be recovered, then the Kerio Connect administrator of the company can recover it by performing the full data backup recovery option.
- The configuration data is stored at the default location:
- The store directory is located in the directory on a separate disk:
- The backup directory is stored on an external disc:
- Go to the Kerio Connect installation directory:
- Run the kmsrecover command.
- If the path to the Kerio Connect installation directory is included in the path variable:
- If the path to the Kerio Connect installation directory is NOT included in the path variable:
The kmsrecover detects the path to the store automatically in the Kerio Connect's configuration file and recovers all items and Kerio Connect recovers all the files and folders from the full back up.