Kerio Connect allows configuring resources in the form of meeting rooms and equipment facilities, such as cars and parking spaces. Administrators can create new resources and assign reservation managers. Both administrators and reservation manager can schedule resources in new Calendar events.
This article covers Calendar resource room and equipment scheduling in Kerio Connect Client or Webmail.
Note: in order to view and schedule Calendar resources in Outlook with KOFF profile, please follow Make Shared Folders, Calendars, and Resources Visible in KOFF instructions.
- Log into Kerio Connect Client or Webmail.
- Open Calendars.
- Click the gear icon next to Resources on the left.
- Choose the resource calendar you want to display.
- Click New Event.
- Configure the event.
- For rooms and other locations, choose the resource in the 'Where' section or the 'Attendee' section.
- For equipment, choose the resource in the 'Attendee' section.
- Save the event.
The Calendar with Resource and Equipment is shown in the Calendar section.