There are times where administrators will need to access the local store and debug files for Kerio Outlook Connector. This article describes the process of locating and gathering the
Step by Step Guide
Administrators can get the
Debug.log file from the account settings:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Mail settings
- Choose an appropriate profile in case you use more profiles, or simply click the E-mail Accounts... option in the Mail Setup dialog.
- Open profile settings, choose the Maintenance tab in the Kerio Outlook Connector settings dialog and click the Advanced... option.
- Click the Open File Location option in the Error Reporting - Advanced Options dialog, which opens File Explorer at the location of the Kerio Outlook Connector data store.
- Be sure all debug log options are disabled during the standard operational state.
- When debug log options are enabled, you may notice slower responses of MS Outlook with the Kerio Outlook Connector account configured due to excessive logging.
debug.logfile is in the opened folder path. In addition, you can see all Kerio Outlook Connector profiles data store folders.
The debug.log file is found under the specified location.