Out of Office message is an automatic reply that Kerio Connect can send when you are away.
If you plan to go on holiday, you can let your business partners and customers know that you are away.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to configure an Out of Office message.
- Based on the Kerio Connect Client version, choose one of the following paths:
- Tools > Out of Office (in Windows Client)
- Kerio Connect > Out of Office (in Mac Client)
- <Your name> > Out of Office (in Web Client)
- Select the Send "Out of Office" messages option.
- Write your message.
- To specify a period for Kerio Connect to send an automatic reply, select Only in this period to specify the time and date.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Kerio Connect sends the Out of Office message to each sender only once.