You may need to set up your Address book with LDAP to display more than 200 contact records. This can be done by editing the Kerio Connect mailserver.cfg file.
Kerio Connect 9.2.9 p1 and higher versions
Admin (root) access to the Kerio Connect server is required to perform the below steps:
- Stop the Kerio Connect server.
- Navigate to the Kerio Connect installation folder. The default locations are:
- Edit the mailserver.cfg file. Locate the following variable and increase its value to the desired limit:
Note: The default value for this variable is 200. It is recommended to keep the value below 10,000 to avoid any slow performance issues.
- Start the Kerio Connect server.
- Configuring LDAP Server in Kerio Connect to Work with Microsoft Outlook
- Setting up Outlook to Use LDAP Address Book
- Configuring LDAP Access in Evolution