When trying to compose a new email, the 'To' field does not show any email address autocomplete suggestions for contact information.
This article explains the process of adding contacts into the AutoSuggest cache when utilizing the Kerio Outlook Connector Offline (KOFF).
Ensure that Outlook is in 'Offline Mode' before beginning these steps.
- Create a new message by clicking 'New Email'.
- Press the 'To' button.
Select the desired contact list in the right top corner.
- Select the first contact. Scroll down to the last contact.
Hold the 'SHIFT' button on your keyboard (while clicking on the last contact) to select them all.
Press the 'To' button to add the selected contacts to the 'To' field.
- Press 'OK' to close the dialog and to return to the newly created message.
- Click the 'Send' button. This action stores these addresses in the AutoSuggest cache.
To prevent the email from actually being sent:
- Remove it from the Outbox folder.
- Place Outlook back into online mode.
The Kerio Connect server stores autocomplete contacts for Webmail in the __wm__autoCompleteContacts folder. Those contacts are not syncronized with Outlook.
- Outlook has a local copy of autocomplete contacts.