This article provides users with information on how to resolve an issue with Archive Folders not being visible in Webmail.
Users need to do the following to be able to resolve this issue:
- Configure the Archive Folders rights in Folder Administration.
- Obtain Admin access to the Kerio Connect server.
Issue Resolution Procedure
- Stop Kerio Connect service.
- Log in to the Kerio Connect server and navigate to the Store Directory.
- Navigate to the archive folder.
- Open the acl.fld file and add the necessary email address: Admin@domain.com lrswicda, where Admin@domain.com is replaced by your email address or the email address of the person that should have access to the archive folder.
- Start the Kerio Connect service. Archive folders are now visible in Webmail.
In case you need to control access to the Public Folders, you can open the acl.fld file located in
store > mail > #public using the same information as above.