You are looking for the process of migrating content from Kerio Connect to another platform (e.g., Microsoft Exchange Online, Office 365, Gmail).
There is no official tool for migrating content out of Kerio Connect. All migration tools were developed for bringing content into Kerio Connect.
The Support Team is unable to assist with this process as it is outside their scope of support. The Support team is able to help with any Kerio Connect-specific configurations (e.g., Changing Kerio Connect server configuration to work with 3rd party tools like adjusting ports in the Webadmin).
To migrate content from Kerio Connect to another platform, you can try the following options:
- Manually migrate emails from the mail store or via email client exports
- Target host-specific import tools (please contact your new provider for assistance)
- 3rd party utilities (see below for some suggestions)
- Use the Standard O365 IMAP Migration Tools.
- Purchase the Kerio to Office 365 Migration Tool.
- For Gmail, please refer to the discussion on Migrating Emails from Kerio to Gmail Account.
- Export contacts from your Kerio Outlook profile to a CSV file and then import it as needed.
- Export calendars to local files and reimport them. Refer to the discussion describing the export options in detail.