- Configure the KOFF profile as described in the article: Configuring Profiles in MS Outlook.
- Configure Resource in Kerio Connect Webadmin as described in the article: Adding or Removing Calendar Resources.
Note: The KOFF user should be a Reservation manager; otherwise, you might run into permissions issues.
- Open the Calendar tab in Outlook.
- Click the Open Calendar button and choose From Room List....
- Choose Resources - Public Folders - account_name@domain.
- Double-click the Resource name and click OK.
The Resource Calendar will be visible under the Rooms section.