Kerio Connect account may accept external data sources such as Outlook Data File (PST). In order to import old user mailbox data into the Kerio Connect account (KOFF profile), the specific procedure needs to be followed.
- Open Outlook and go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Under the Choose an action to perform section, select Import from another program or file and then hit on Next.
- On the Select file type to import from box, select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on the Next button.
- Click on the Browse... button, look for the pst file and click on the Open button. Select what to do with the duplicate emails and then click Next.
- Choose the Import items into the same folder in option and select your Kerio Connect account, and then click on the Finish button.
- Wait until all items are imported into your KOFF profile.
You should be able to see all your emails in Outlook.
Note: Kerio Connect stores data in the .eml files, that must follow an 8bit-sequenced format like 0000001,0000002,0000003. PST conversion may cause original timestamps of the emails to be overwritten.