This article guides you on how to set up the Kerio Connect Email profile on Thunderbird for macOS.
- Open the Thunderbird app on a macOS.
- Click Set up an Account and choose Email.
- Type your email address and password to set up your folders.
If you get the error "Thunderbird failed to find the settings for your email account.", you can check this article to fix the issue for that exact error.
- The basic folders are now presented with your emails.
To subscribe to other folders:
- Right-click on your account and select Subscribe.
- Select the necessary folders from the list.
Once you have set up your Kerio Connect email, your messages should now sync with the Thunderbird client.