This article guides you on how to configure Kerio Connect email using IMAP and POP3 protocols via Outlook.
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) and POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) are two protocols used when accessing emails.
IMAP retrieves email messages from the server while POP3 is used for authentication and downloading email messages.
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File > Add account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types, then click Next.
- Choose POP or IMAP then click Next.
- Fill out all the necessary information then click Test Account Settings.
- In case you encounter any issues when running the Test Account Settings, please check the following articles for the solution:
If there are no errors in the Test Account Settings or once the issue has been resolved from step 6, you should be able to successfully set up your email account on Outlook.