Kerio Connect Webmail is an email system that can be accessed via a browser. Webmail can be opened when using the correct URL format.
All modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge are supported.
- Internet Explorer 11 and Edge
- Google Chrome 31 and higher
- Safari 9 and higher
- Firefox 23 and higher
For more information on the supported end-users clients, please refer to the Kerio Connect System Requirements (end-user tab).
As the best practice, it's recommended to configure a trusted CA SSL certificate. For more information, please refer to Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect.
- Open a browser and type the URL of Kerio Connect in the following format:
<kerio.connect.name> stands for the mail.<domain name>.
Example: If the domain name is example.com, the URL should be
- Type your complete username as
firstname.lastname@example.org your password on the login page.
- Click Login to access your email from a browser.