You can limit the disk space occupied by a domain and have Kerio Connect send you an email when a specified percentage of that space is filled (the warning limit).
If a domain fills up the disk space:
- Kerio Connect blocks all incoming messages.
- Users cannot create any new items, such as calendar events, tasks, and notes.
- Double-click a domain.
- Go to the Quota tab.
- Select the Limit disk space and set the quota.
- Set the Warning limit percentage.
- Specify the Email address that will receive the message when the domain reaches the limit.
- From the drop-down, specify how often the warning will be repeated.
- Click on OK.