Please be aware that this feature is supported starting with the 9.4.2 release.
This article describes how to manage Kerio Connect Multi-Server.
You configure Kerio Connect Multi-Server the same as any single-server installation of Kerio Connect, but take a note of the following important points:
- Users, groups, aliases, mailing lists, and resources are distributed to all servers. Other configuration, such as domain settings, must be done on each server separately.
- If you configure DKIM on the master server, Kerio Connect Multi-Server distributes the configuration to all back-end servers.
- If you use SpamAssassin, Kerio Connect Multi-Server distributes the database to all back-end servers.
- You must configure backup and archiving on each back-end server separately.
- To use Chat in Kerio Connect Client, enable it per domain on the master server.Accessing the administration interface
You can access the administration interface of the individual back-end servers only from the Kerio Connect Multi-Server internal network.
Log in to the administration interfaces of all back-end servers using these credentials:
- password: the password you typed when installing the puppet master.