Please be aware that this feature is supported starting with the 9.4.2 release.
This article described the procedure to create and migrate users in Kerio Connect Multi Server.
You can create new users in the directory server through the Kerio Connect administration interface.
- Log in to the master back-end server's administration interface. A master server is the first back-end server you installed.
- Go to the Configuration > Users section.
- Click Add.
- Select A new user in a directory service.
- Fill in the user information.
- Select the user's home server.
- Click OK.
You can migrate any user from one back-end server to another.
- Log in to the administration interface of the server you want to migrate users to.
- Go to the Accounts > Users section.
- Select a user and select More Actions > Migrate Here.
- Confirm the migration.