Please be aware that this feature is supported starting with the 9.4.2 release.
The front-end server is a proxy server that routes connections to individual back-end servers with user accounts and hosts a session server.
- Run the Kerio Connect Multi-Server virtual appliance.
- Read the Configuration Wizard introductory page and select OK.
- Select frontend, and select OK.
- Type the hostname of the puppet master server.
- Type the hostname for the front-end server, and select OK.
To log in to the appliance after installation, use