Please be aware that this feature is supported starting with the 9.4.2 release.
Puppet master is responsible for configuring all other servers in Kerio Connect Multi-Server and server upgrades. The puppet master also contains a Syslog server which stores all logs from the Kerio Connect servers.
- Run the Kerio Connect Multi-Server virtual appliance.
- Read the Configuration Wizard introductory page and select OK.
- Select puppetmaster as the server's role, and select OK.
- Type the hostname of the puppet master server, and select OK. Note that you need this hostname when installing the other servers.
- Type the Internet hostname of your mailserver, and select OK. This may be different from your domain's DNS name.
- Type the DNS name of your domain, and select OK. This may be different from the Internet hostname of your mailserver.
- Type and confirm the administrator password, and select OK.
- To set a correct time zone on the sever, select the your geographic area and select OK.
- Select your city and select OK.
To log in to the appliance after installation, use
If you install all servers and don't have a DNS server available in your network, you must configure the proper domain names manually on all servers except the puppet master.