This article reviews and provides a reference to information on the Kerio Connect feature (i.e.) Server Backup which helps in maintaining an optimal operating environment.
- This also includes system and software upgrades, notifications via MyKerio, system health monitoring, and log management.
- This product provides a built-in backup feature to ensure redundancy of messaging data and server configuration.
- This is configured in the Archiving and Backup area, from the Backup tab.
- Enable message store and configuration backup.
- The default schedule performs a full backup on Sunday morning and differential backups each day of the week. Administrators can adjust this schedule based on the usage patterns of their environment.
- To perform backups, designate a backup directory. It is recommended to choose a location that is on a separate physical storage volume from your message store.
- When the backup is complete, or if there were complications during the backup process, a notification is sent to the address defined in the notification area.
- You can start the backup process at any time using the Start Now button.