Kerio Connect can archive messages on a local hard drive or to a remote email address. You can archive the whole server to a local hard drive and a remote email address.
NOTE: Archiving to network drives is not supported.
- In the administration interface, go to Configuration > Archiving and Backup > Archiving.
- Check Enable email archiving.
- To send the archive files to an email address, check Archive to the remote email address and enter the address.
- To save the archive files to a local hard drive, check Archive to the local subfolder, select the archiving interval and specify the folder at the Target archive directory at the top.
- Check the types of messages you want to archive - local, incoming, outgoing or relayed.
- To avoid the antispam and antivirus checks before archiving, check Archive messages before applying the content filter check.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
- Restart Kerio Connect if you have changed the archive folder.
Verify that the messages are now archiving to the specified location or remote email address.