This article describes the process to configure IP Address Groups.
You can configure IP Address Groups to easily define who has access to various components, for example, remote administration and services. IP Address Groups are also useful for additional settings in Kerio Connect.
- Navigate to Configuration in the Kerio Connect Webadmin interface.
- Under the Definitions section, select IP Address Groups.
- Click Add.
- To create a new IP address group, select Create new. To add IP addresses to an existing group, select the IP address group in Select existing.
- Select the Type and specify the IP Address.
- Add a meaningful description for reference.
- Click OK.
- Kerio Connect 9 and newer support IPv6.
- Kerio Connect automatically creates a default group of local IP addresses. You can edit and remove this group anytime.
You will be able to see the configured IP address groups in the IP Address Groups section described in step 2.