You cannot add new translations to Kerio Connect Client 8.0. Starting from Kerio Connect 8.1, you can add a new language.
- Stop the Kerio Connect.
- Go to the installation directory of Kerio Connect. Defaults are:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer
- macOS: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
- Linux: /opt/kerio/mailserver
- Open the web\webmail\translations folder.
- Select a language file (i.e. de.js) to overwrite and open it in a text editor. The file contains both the source language (English) and the target language.
- Translate into the target language.
- Save the file and start Kerio Connect.
Note: The text in the language files must be coded in UTF-8. The Kerio Connect upgrade/downgrade will overwrite all the custom modifications.
The existing translation has been overwritten by the one you have provided. The new translation is shown in the Webmail.