In Kerio Connect version 9.1 onwards, you can limit the disk space occupied by a domain and have Kerio Connect sent you an email when a specified percentage of that space is filled (the warning limit).
Note that archive and global public folders are excluded from the quota.
If a domain fills up the disk space:
- Kerio Connect blocks all incoming messages
- Users cannot create any new items, such as calendar events, tasks, and notes
- Double-click a domain.
- Go to the Quota tab.
- Select Limit disk space and set the quota.
- Set Warning limit percentage.
- Specify Email address that will be sent a message when the domain reaches the limit.
- Specify how often the warning is repeated.
- Click OK.