In Kerio Connect Client, you can use the full-text search feature that allows you to search for items according to different criteria.
This article describes the different ways of searching in the Kerio Connect Client.
In the search bar, type a name or email address. As you type, Kerio Connect Client automatically offers you a list of people from your contact lists.
Narrow the selection to Sender, Subject, Recipients, or Entire Message.
Narrow the selection to Inbox, Sent folder, or All Folders.
Kerio Connect Client lists the messages that match your search.
Additional Search Parameters
- You can search by message size. Type a number in the search bar and select the relevant search criterion.
- You can also search by how long in the past the message was sent or received, as shown in the image below:
- Click the magnifier icon on the left side of the search bar to display additional search criteria. You can search for:
NOTE: To access this drop-down list any time, click in the search bar and use the down arrow on your keyboard.
- Flagged or Not flagged messages
- Read or Unread messages
- Messages marked as Important
- Answered or Not answered messages
- Messages with or without attachment
You can combine the searches as mentioned above by adding the search parameters one by one.
In the Calendar section, you can use the search bar to search for various information using the top search bar field. Kerio Connect Client lists all the events which meet the search parameters.
In the Contacts section, you can use the top search bar field to search for any information included in a contact.
Tasks and Notes
In the Tasks and Notes sections, you can use the top search bar field to search for any information included in the name and description of Tasks and Notes.
Matching search results should populate accordingly.
- Installing Kerio Connect Client on Windows
- Installing and Configuring Kerio Connect Client on MacOS
- Accessing Kerio Connect Webmail