In Kerio Connect Client, you can create a signature block that is automatically appended to every message you write.
- Click Tools > Settings (in Windows Kerio Connect Client), or Kerio Connect > Settings (in Mac Client), or your name > Settings (in Web Client).
- Go to Email > Signature.
- Type whatever text you want at the end of your messages. You can also use HTML code instead of plain text. The maximum length of the signature is 4095 ASCII characters.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- This is new in Kerio Connect 9.1!
- You can insert images directly into your signature.
- Kerio Connect Client displays the images in their original size
- If you reply to a message, Kerio Connect Client places your signature directly under your reply.
Compose a new message or reply to an existing message and your newly added signature should be appended below the email body.