This article explains how to add an event to your calendar in Kerio Connect Client.
- In your Kerio Connect Client, go to the Calendars section.
- In the calendar grid, find the date you want to create an event for. Then:
- Double-click the grid, or
- Drag your mouse over the calendar grid, or
- Click New event.
- In the New Event window:
- Type the name of the event.
- Specify where the meeting takes place.
- Specify the date and time of the event
- Invite attendees (to check their calendars for availability, click Find meeting time)
- Set up a recurring event.
- Specify the time required for traveling to the event location.
- Set a reminder time for the event.
- Label the event.
- Select a calendar to display the event in (this must be a calendar you created or a calendar you are a delegate of).
- Mark the event as private.
- Click Send.
When someone accepts or declines your invitation, Kerio Connect displays the information in the notification area in the top bar.
- Creating Events from Email Messages in Kerio Connect Client
- Creating Recurring Events in Kerio Connect Client
- Accepting Invitations in Kerio Connect Client