The Kerio Connect Account Assistant is a single auto-config tool which enables one-time auto-configuration of many applications, such as Apple Mail & Notes (secure IMAP, SMTP Submission), Apple Calendar and Reminders (CalDAV), Apple Contacts (CardDAV), Microsoft Outlook for Mac (Exchange Web Services).
The Kerio Account Assistant requires obtaining a username and password for the necessary user, otherwise, you might get username/password incorrect.
NOTE: Kerio Connect Account Assistant is unique for each user.
Additionally, remember that the process listed here will only work for older MacOS versions, as you will be Unable to install Kerio Connect Account Assistant on MacOS Big Sur and Newer Versions due to a change done by Apple.
For macOS 10.15 Catalina, it's recommended to download the Account Assistant package using the native macOS Safari browser, not Chrome or Firefox browser.
Disable SIP support by following Apple's System Integrity Protection guide.
- Open the Mac integration page (typically at
- Click your name in the Kerio Connect Client.
- Select Integration with Mac.
- Click Download under the Connect Account Assistant section.
- Once the download completes, double-click the installation package.
- Click Open to overcome the security warnings.
- Click Continue to start the Kerio Connect Account Assistant Installer.
- Click Install to begin the installation. Use the option Change Install Location (if desired).
- Select which products to configure on your computer and click Continue.
- Enter your Kerio Connect Client password.
- Click Continue.
Now the configuration application verifies your identity and server connection.
- Click Configure to run the configuration of the selected applications.
NOTE: All previous configuration modules are available at the integration page.
The configured applications are available and ready.