Filters are used to automatically sort messages into folders or forward them to another address. This article helps you to edit the rules of the custom filters or delete the filters which are no longer required in Kerio Connect Client or Webmail.
- Click a filter to display it.
- Double-click a filter to edit it.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Click View Source to view Sieve source code.
- To disable a filter temporarily, unselect the filter checkbox.
- To delete a filter, click the Trash icon next to the filter name.
Note: For Kerio Connect Client 8.4 and older, hover your mouse over a rule and click the edit or delete icon.
Check if the edited filters are functioning correctly and the deleted filters are not being displayed in the filters list.