Kerio Connect administrator of the company can recover public folders of a particular domain on Linux if it’s accidentally deleted or corrupted.
- The configuration data is stored at the default location:
- The backup directory is stored on an external disc:
- The original public folders will also be kept.
- Go to the Kerio Connect installation directory:
- Run the kmsrecover command:
./kmsrecover -b -d company.com -m public /mnt/backup
The kmsrecover detects the path to the store automatically in the Kerio Connect's configuration file and recovers all items. and Kerio Connect recovers public folders from the mailbox with all items.