The Out of Office (OOO) reply is configured within Kerio Connect Client (Webmail) or Kerio Outlook Connector.
Kerio Connect Client or Webmail
Kerio Outlook Connector
This configuration is stored in the filter.siv file, which is located in the user's directory in the mailstore. This article provides the steps to change the default notification behavior and set a response frequency of your choice.
- Browse to the mailstore path and enter the users' directory. Default locations are:
- Take a backup of the filter.siv file.
- Open the filter.siv file with a text editor, e.g., Notepad, Nano or Vim
- Change the line in WebmailAutoreply rule:
vacation :days 7 "";
vacation :days 1 "";
- The change makes the OOO reply to be sent once per day. To ensure that the reply is sent every time, set the value to
days 0. Adjusted to
2will set them to every second day.
- Save the changes.
Note: If the OOO responder is still not being received as per the new configuration, please restart Kerio Connect.
The OOO responder email is being successfully received for the necessary duration, i.e. each day, every time, every second day, etc.