Kerio Connect user accounts can be configured on Android devices. The native Android settings provide only the Exchange account type. The CalDAV and CardDAV Calendar and Contacts configuration can be achieved using the 3rd-party applications, such as One Calendar and CardDAV sync free respectively.
Note: Kerio Connect Sync app was removed from the Google Play store, as it's no longer officially supported.
- On the startup configuration screen, select CalDAV as the account type.
- Specify the account username, password, and Kerio Connect server address for CalDAV config:
- Choose the Calendars to synchronize (both personal and public):
- Click Done. Confirm Run in background warning.
- The calendars are synchronized and displayed in the app.
CardDAV Sync free
- On the startup configuration screen, choose CardDAV as the account type.
- Enter the CardDAV Server URL, username, and password.
For more information about CardDAV URL, please refer to Accessing Calendars, Contacts, Tasks and Resources Using CalDAV and CardDAV URLs.
- Select the Contacts folders to sync (personal and public).
- Enter a name for the account. Click Finish.
- Choose Edit account settings now to review the advanced configuration. Otherwise, click Done.
- Click on the configured account to view the Sync state.
- Open the native Contacts/Phone app and view the Contacts' details. Choose Groups to view the Global Address List (GAL) and Resources/Rooms info.
Open Webmail and create a test event and contact card. The calendar appointment and contact details are synchronized to the Android device.
DISCLAIMER: GFI/Kerio has no affiliation with these application vendors and does not provide support for such applications.