Kerio Connect user accounts can be configured on Android devices. The native Android settings provide only the Exchange account type. The CalDAV and CardDAV Calendar and Contacts configuration can be achieved using 3rd-party applications, such as One Calendar, CardDAV sync free, or DAVx5.
Note: On Kerio Connect Servers running versions prior to 9.4, you may encounter a broken "integration with the device" link referencing the Kerio Connect Sync App.
The Kerio Connect Sync app was removed from the Google Play Store some time ago and is no longer officially supported. This broken link has been updated in the 9.4 release to reflect that a 3rd-party solution should be used instead.
Please note that GFI/Kerio has no affiliation with these 3rd-party application vendors and does not provide support for such applications.
- On the startup configuration screen, select CalDAV as the account type.
- Specify the account username, password, and Kerio Connect server address for CalDAV config:
- Choose the Calendars to synchronize (both personal and public):
- Click Done. Confirm Run in background warning.
- The calendars are synchronized and displayed in the app.
CardDAV Sync free
- On the startup configuration screen, choose CardDAV as the account type.
- Enter the CardDAV Server URL, username, and password.
For more information about CardDAV URL, please refer to Accessing Calendars, Contacts, Tasks and Resources Using CalDAV and CardDAV URLs.
- Select the Contacts folders to sync (personal and public).
- Enter a name for the account. Click Finish.
- Choose Edit account settings now to review the advanced configuration. Otherwise, click Done.
- Click on the configured account to view the Sync state.
- Open the native Contacts/Phone app and view the Contacts' details. Choose Groups to view the Global Address List (GAL) and Resources/Rooms info.
Open Webmail and create a test event and contact card. The calendar appointment and contact details are synchronized to the Android device.
DISCLAIMER: GFI/Kerio has no affiliation with these application vendors and does not provide support for such applications.