When the country government decides to switch from Daylight savings time to the standard time, the Kerio Connect may report wrong timestamps, i.e. 1-hour difference for the chosen city. The configuration should be altered manually using the timezones.xml internal file and the new country policy should be reported to the Customer Support. Afterward, the timezone definitions will be updated by the Development Team.
Administrator (root) access to the Kerio Connect server
- Stop Kerio Connect.
- Navigate to the installation folder. Defaults are:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer
- Linux: /opt/kerio/mailserver
- Mac: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
- Open the timezones.xml file and search for the necessary city or timezone.
- Change or remove optional attributes, such as:
For more information, please refer to Changing the time zone definitions in timezones.xml file in Kerio Connect.
- Start Kerio Connect.
Note: the custom changes will be destroyed upon the upgrade, downgrade, or re-installation of Kerio Connect. It's recommended to back up the modified file before performing any of these procedures.