Kerio Connect account allows integration of CalDAV and CardDAV protocols for Calendars, Contacts, Addressbook, and Tasks synchronization. This article provides a step-by-step procedure on how to configure the Kerio account on Android devices via a 3rd-party application called DAVx5.
Note: Kerio Connect account does not support separate Addressbooks, it combines all addresses into one single Addressbook.
- Download and install the DAVx5 application from Google Playstore.
- Open an application and choose whether the install of the OpenTasks app is needed.
- Allow apps to access Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks.
- Enable Regular Sync intervals. Optionally, tick the "I have done the required settings. Don't remind me anymore" checkbox.
- On the welcome screen, tap "+" sign to configure new account.
- Fill out an email address and password details.
- Verify the SSL certificate's fingerprint and click Accept.
- Click "Create account" button.
- Click on the newly created account to enable the folder synchronization.
- Enable the necessary folders in CardDAV and CalDAV tabs. Click the Resync button in the bottom-right corner to synchronize the data from the Kerio Connect server.
- Click on the Gear icon (top-right corner) to view additional account settings.
Open Calendar, Contacts, and OpenTasks applications to verify the presence of Kerio Connect items.