You upgraded the Kerio Connect appliance/s to version 9.3 and are now running into one or more of the following issues:
- Kerio Connect server's CPU is constantly utilizing 100%.
- Kerio Connect keeps on disconnecting/crashing and restarting frequently. Error logs related to libdkimpp and libcrypto-kt.1.1 are seen.
- SSL Certificate becomes untrusted/invalid/rejected after upgrading to 9.3.0 (CentOS, RHEL).
- Kerio Connect server doesn't connect to MyKerio.
- Kerio Connect Webmail crashing with the Kerio Connect Client Error dialog, which then shows NestingLevel error.
- All-day Calendar event displayed on the previous day in some timezones.
- On iOS via ActiveSync, error is returned ParseCalendarContent: Unknown method: 6
- Event attachments in Russian filename lose filename after uploaded.
- Printing Attached Emails shows the Date of the Host Email Instead of the Attached Email.
- Anti-Virus Updates fail on CentOS, RHEL.
- Webmail Inbox Notifications for shared mailboxes where the user is not the Owner.
This article provides a resolution for these errors.
Upgrade the Kerio Connect appliance to the 9.3.0 Patch 2 version or later
After a successful upgrade, none of the errors mentioned previously would be seen and Kerio Connect will work as expected.