This article provides the steps to collect logs related to Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) (KOFF) and Kerio Connect Client (KCC) on Windows systems.
- Login to your Windows system where KOFF or KCC is installed.
- Open the Run prompt by pressing the Windows and R keys.
%temp%and click OK:
- It will open a
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Templocation in Windows Explorer.
- Search for
kerio-connect*files in this location. There will be multiple files related to KOFF and KCC. You can look into them or copy them as per the requirement.
- Some of the files within are the KOFF/KCC installation logs, useful for troubleshooting installation issues.
- The below set of files is usually generated when a KOFF is successfully installed (the Updater Service comes bundled).
- Depending on the overall status of the installation (installer hanging), some of them may be missing.
The needed log files are available for debugging and resolving issues.