You have Active Directory (AD) integrated with Kerio Connect. When editing information of an AD user from the Kerio Connect Administration interface, the error
Failed to get user's personal contact is seen . After you click on Ok, the Admin interface crashes, and the message displayed is
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'data' of undefined.
This article informs about the data needed for our Support team to resolve this issue.
Open a Support Ticket with the below information provided:
- Complete information related to any recent updates performed on the AD server.
- If there were recent updates to the AD server, then, did this error start occurring before or after the updates?
- If there were recent updates to the AD server, then, is this error occurring for new AD users created after the update, or is it for all the previous existing users also?
- Which browser does this error occur on? Does this error occur on all supported browsers?
- Provide a copy of the host file (external link) of the Kerio Connect server.
- If you are using Kerberos Authentication, then, provide a copy of your krb5.conf file (external link).
- Gather the Debug logs as per the below steps:
- From the WebAdmin GUI, navigate to Logs > Debug
- If you want to save the logs first, then, right-click the logging pane and click Save Log...
- Right-click the logging pane and click Clear Log.
- Right-click the logging pane and select Messages...
- Select/check only
Crash management Activity,
LDAP Server, and
Directory service lookup. All of the others should be unchecked.
- Reproduce the issue by editing an AD user and letting the crash occur.
- From the WebAdmin GUI, go to Logs > Debug.
- Right-click the logging pane and click Save Log... and provide that log file to Support.
Our Support team will look at all the above information and get back to you with the next steps to diagnose and resolve the issue.