You are not able to successfully install Kerio Connect Account Assistant on MacOS Big Sur. You may have already tried following the steps listed on Unable to Install Kerio Connect Assistant on macOS Catalina, but it did not help. You may see that at the end of the installation process it says complete, but the email, calendar and contacts have not installed the profiles.
This is a known issue with macOS Big Sur. The Account Assistant is not compatible with macOS Big Sur due to changes introduced by Apple on that version - Apple announced during WWDC2020 that "As of macOS Big Sur, you will no longer be able to completely install profiles using Terminal". This, however, was the method used by the Account Assistant to create profiles, therefore the compatibility issue with Big Sur.
Till the time a new release update fixes this issue, your only option is to set up the user's account manually:
- Calendar (CalDAV) - Integrating Calendars via CalDAV in macOS.
- Contacts (CardDAV) - Creating a CardDAV Account in Apple Address Book Manually.
- For public/shared Calendars and Contacts, you can use the URLs for them as described in Accessing Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, and Resources Using CalDAV and CardDAV URLs in Kerio Connect.
- Emails (IMAP/POP3) - Setup IMAP account in Apple Mail.
- Emails, Contacts, and Calendars (Exchange Web Services) - Configuring Exchange Web Services on Outlook for Mac.
- You may face a problem adding the public contact account, when it only brings in your contacts and you are not able to see shared contacts. Please be advised that this is a known limitation when using the CardDAV protocol as it's a protocol limitation. There is a workaround that if the shared contacts are meant to be shared to all users, convert it to a public folder instead. This way contacts can be synced using CardDAV URL. Please refer to Shared Contacts are not displayed in Apple Contacts app where you can read more about the limitation and the workaround.
Please note: One way of expediting an update to the Account Assistant would be to submit a feature request for the same in our Feedback Forum. This will also allow other customers to vote on the feature. Please refer to the Submitting a Feature Request on the GFI Feedback Community Portal article which describes the process of submitting a request to our Development Team for their consideration. Please note that the forum uses a different login than our Support Portal so you might have to create a new account there.