- You are seeing an error “Untrusted certificate unable to get local issuer certificate.” You purchased an SSL certificate that contains a Root CA certificate, two intermediate CA certificates, and a PositiveSSL Wildcard certificate.
- You are having problems getting the SSL certificate to appear as trusted. You have tried to troubleshoot by restarting the server, FTP the bundle certificates to opt/kerio/mailserver/sslaca directly, but the problem is unresolved.
- You are using the latest version of Kerio Connect: 9.3.1 patch 1 (5492)
- Check to ensure you are not using bundled CA certificates (stitched in the same CRT file).
- If you are using bundled CA certificates follow these steps:
- Clear any bundled CA certificates from /opt/kerio/mailserver/sslca directory as it should only contain Intermediate certificates.
- Create individual CRT files for each Intermediate certificate.
- Follow the process in Installing Intermediate SSL certificates.
- Restart Kerio Connect.
Check to see if the error continues.
Other steps to follow if the error persists: