You want to share a folder with other users or groups within Kerio Connect to allow them to view or manage the Contacts, Notes, or Tasks within. You require guidance on how to enable this sharing.
As with all content sharing within Kerio Connect, you can define both the target audience of the sharing and the rights of that audience.
- Go to the Contacts, Notes, or Tasks section in your Kerio Connect Client (Webmail or Desktop).
- Click the arrow next to the Contacts, Notes, or Tasks folder name and select Sharing.
Click the plus sign to add a new Sharing Target using one of the options below. Start typing the name or email of the target, and Kerio Connect Client offers you addresses from your contact lists as you type:
- Individual Users or Groups: You can enter a User or Kerio Connect User Group.
- Everyone in a Domain
- This sharing option will share the specific resource with everyone within the selected domain. This option will only be available for your domain if the “Unique for each domain” public folder option is selected.
- If Global public folders are used, you can share with any domain on the Connect server.
- Everyone on the server
- This option is only available if Global public folders are being used and will share the resource with all users on the Connect server.
- Select the Sharing Access Rights for the specified Targets:
- Reader — Users can only see the items.
- Editor — Users can add, delete, and edit items.
- Owner — Users can set sharing as well as add, delete, and edit items.
- Click Save.